Double Hung Vinyl Replacement Windows
Double hung windows complement the architecture of most homes, are easy to maintain, can be cleaned on both the inside and outside, and provide easy ventilation.
- There’s little to maintain. Since the frames and sashes are made of vinyl, they don’t require any painting, and they can be cleaned with window cleaner (for the glass) and mild dish soap (for the frames).
- They are offered in an array of colors, shapes, and sizes. Choosing vinyl doesn’t mean that you only can choose white–there are many colors to chose from.
- They’re energy efficient. Replacing older, single paned windows with double hung windows will bring down your home’s heating and cooling bills–sometimes by as much as 30%.
- They recoup their original cost. In fact, you can get back nearly 75% of the cost of the installation and the window purchase, making them a valuable investment for a home you’d like to sell or one that you’ll live in for years.
The Benefits of Vinyl Double Hung Windows
Vinyl replacement windows add warmth and elegance to any home, and they come with considerable financial and aesthetic benefits.
- They keep the outside air out of your home. The panels are coated to reflect solar heat and are treated with a special argon gas that keeps heat trapped inside your house during the winter.
- Keeping them clean is simple. Both sashes tilt inward so that you can clean both the inside and outside of the window.
- They allow air to circulate. You can open a double hung window so that half of the glass pushes up, allowing air to enter your house on pleasant days.
An Array of Styles and Colors
Kensington vinyl replacement windows come in so many different styles, textures, and colors, you’ll be able to pick a window that is truly meant for your house and your house only. The many options include:
- Frame Color
- Decorative Glass
Call Mt. Pleasant Window and Remodeling today to see the different options available for double hung vinyl replacement windows. You can also see samples of our work in our virtual gallery.
Interested in other Kensington products carried by Mt. Pleasant Window?
Bow and Bay Windows
Ultimate Glass Windows