Garden windows are the perfect place to grow your favorite indoor plants, sit and read a book, or just enjoy the beauty of a cardinal perching on a tree branch, just out of reach. You can and add a whole extra dimension to the look and feel of your home, with an energy efficient Gargen Window installed in your home.
For more information and a Free presentation on our Slider Windows, or other products call us at 724-200-8494 or Contact Us today.
Garden Window Features
- 1-1/8” premium grade cabinetmaker quality oak and birch veneer for superior quality and aesthetics.
- Side casements are hinged on the outboard jamb to provide maximum ventilation.
More Structural Features
- Both vents and deadlites have a built-in weep system and external glazing.
- A structural silicone is used to glaze the top slope and vertical deadlite portions of the unit.
- Snap-in sill cover for seat board provides aesthetic appeal and weather resistance.
- Exterior grade plywood head board, seat board and jamb are 1-1/4-inch for improved structural and thermal performance; support brackets are not needed.
- Engineered for new construction and remodeling applications.
- Standard garden window jamb depths of 4-9/16, 5-1/4, 6-9/16, and 11 inches are available as well as custom jamb depths to fit any application.
- Locks and operators are conveniently mounted to the inside front area for easy access.
- Operators are sealed to prevent air and water infiltration.
- Twin sealing, fully screened, operating casements with external glazing for improved weather protection.
- The multi-point locking system provides a tighter seal and added security.
- Glass options include high performance Low-E and v-groove, along with a variety of grid designs.
- Highly recommended: Insulation board with an "R" value of 5 can be installed under the seat board to increase the "R" value to 6.22. This 1-inch thick lightweight rigid material is 100 percent waterproof. Note: Insulation board is required for all painted units.
- One or more adjustable glass shelves with polished edges, brackets and standards. Depending upon the width of the unit, the glass thickness will be either 3/8-inch or 1/2-inch.