Steel Doors: Stylish, Secure, And Virtually Maintenance-Free.
Installing a steel door is a great choice for your home. Your new door will be stylish, secure, and virtually maintenance-free.
Our Steel Doors give you 49% more galvanized steel than a standard 24-gauge door. To reinforce the lock and deadbolt area, we add commercial gauge steel to our 20-gauge steel doors.
Steel doors are effectively maintenance-free, giving you years of enjoyment without the manual labor. The factory-installed baked enamel finish will look like new for many years.
Features of Steel Doors:
- Composite top and bottom end caps increase rigidity and energy efficiency.
- The edges and face skin of our steel doors are one continuous piece of steel for strength and durability.
- Our 20-gauge steel doors give you 49% more galvannealed steel than a standard 24-gauge door.
- To reinforce the lock and deadbolt area, a rigid composite lock block is added to all of our steel doors.
- Special adhesives/thermal barrier reduces heat and cold transfer, while our tab and slot system of mechanical interlocks gives the door exceptional structural strength.
- The weatherstripping is made of energy efficient Q-Lon.
Interested in learning more about how you can get a new steel door from Mt. Pleasant Window and Remodeling?
Call us at 724-200-8494 or complete our contact form to schedule your consultation today.