Fiberglass Entry Doors Installation in Pittsburgh, PA
Fiberglass Entry Door Installation
Looks Like Wood, Minus The Hassle.
Our fiberglass doors are made of a variable depth wood grain texture with hand-applied stain which features intricately embossed detail to enhance the door’s beauty.
Fiberglass doors resist problems common to wood doors such as rotting, warping, splitting, swelling and cracking. They are an excellent choice for nearly any climate and are virtually maintenance free. Mt. Pleasant Window and Remodeling carries ProVia Heritage and Signet Fiberglass Doors.
The Features of the Fiberglass Doors are:
- Variable depth woodgrain texture with hand-applied stain produces an authentic wood door appearance.
- Specifically engineered fiberglass door facings will not dent and resist splitting, cracking and warping.
- High –definition panel profile creates excellent shadow lines and distinct panel designs.
- Lock area is reinforced to provide a solid mounting surface for decorative hardware.
- Square-edge design offers an attractive wood door appearance.
- Finger-jointed, 2-ply solid oak laminated stiles for both hinge and strike sides are proven to provide increased rigidity and structural integrity.
- A high-performance, composite material is utilized on all fiberglass bottom rails, giving excellent rot-resistance.
- Authentic Wood Look
- Hand-Applied Stain
- High-Definition Panel Profile
- Real Wood Door Edge Performance
- Dovetail & Finger Joints
- 20-Gauge Security Plate
- Additional 4th Hinge Option
- PermaTech™ Composite Frame
- DuraFuse™ Finishing
- Custom Sidelights
- Customize Width and Height
Interested in learning more about the doors that Mt. Pleasant Window and Remodeling carries?
Call 724-200-8494 or complete our contact form to schedule your consultation today to get your new fiberglass door.